Townhouse for Auction
Chic Style, Contemporary Appeal
Property ID 2028453Enjoy the luxury of near city living with this exciting 2 storey townhouse located in the heart of Brompton with its vibrant caf scene only 3.5km to the city. Walk, cycle, bus or tram your way to work each day with a wonderful commute through the Adelaide Parkland Belt and relish your leisure time with cafes, hotels and entertainment at your doorstep.
Younger families and busy professionals will love the lifestyle while shrewd investors will certainly appreciate an "easy to rent" acquisition with generous rental returns.
Porcelain tiles, neutral tones and 2.7m ceilings create a vibrant open plan ground floor living space where a stylish corner kitchen overlooks. Stone look benchtops, modern cabinetry, down lights, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel appliances, double sink and breakfast bar combine to provide a modern kitchen, great for cooking and entertaining.
Sliding stacker doors open to the rear courtyard where a paved patio allows space to entertain alfresco style. A double carport with rear roller door access provides vehicle accommodation for two cars along with a handy garden storage area. A separate laundry, under stair storage and a powder room complete a tidy ground floor.
Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion. The main bedroom boasts a built-in robe with mirror panel doors and a private balcony overlooking the immediate suburb. All bedrooms offer fresh carpets with bedroom 2 also having built-in robes. A full bathroom provides contemporary amenities to complete a desirable, low maintenance offering.
* Chic & contemporary 2 storey townhouse
* Great location in the vibrant rejuvenated Brompton residential zone
* Porcelain tiles, neutral tones and 2.7m ceilings to the ground floor
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen
* Kitchen boasting stone look benchtops, modern cabinetry, down lights, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel appliances, double sink and breakfast bar
* Sliding stacker doors opening to the rear courtyard
* Spacious paved rear courtyard with double carport
* Carport via rear access roller door also with garden storage area
* Separate laundry, under stair storage and ground floor powder room
* 3 Bedrooms, all of good proportion with fresh carpets
* Bedroom 1 with built-in robes (mirror doors), direct bathroom access and with private balcony
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
* Spacious main bathroom with modern fittings
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Alarm system installed
* Rain water tank
* Instant gas hot water service
Perfectly located only 3.5km from the CBD and within easy reach of all amenities. The Adelaide Parklands and golf courses are a short walk away, perfect for your daily exercise and relaxation. The Adelaide CBD and Central Market are easily accessed for your weekly and speciality specialty shopping along with the Brickworks updated shopping centre. Local schools include Brompton Primary, Prospect Primary, North Adelaide Primary and Nailsworth Primary with Prescott College, Adelaide High School and Blackfriars Priory School also in the local area.
A unique opportunity to secure a modern townhouse in a great location! Inspection is recommended!
Council | Charles Sturt
Zone | Residential Character 66- Bowden/Brompton
Land | 126sqm
House | 152sqm
Built | 2009
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
Date: Thursday 31st January, 2018
Time: 6:00pm for a 6:30pm start
Location: The Arkaba Hotel, 150 Glen Osmond Rd, Fullarton
Vendors Statement: The vendor's statement may be inspected at 32 Halifax Street, Adelaide for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.