House for Sale
Stylish Courtyard Home on Generous Allotment
Property ID 1977941Constructed in 2010, and only 7km to the city, this fabulous courtyard home is sited on a generous family friendly allotment with space for kids to play and enjoy the outdoors while providing a low maintenance lifestyle, perfect for younger families, busy professionals and down scalers. The property will surely attract a lot of attention, offering a desirable easy to rent' investment option with excellent returns and a great place to start your homeownership.
Porcelain tiles flow welcome us as we enter, flowing throughout the living areas with a bright contemporary appeal. Artwork niches offer a gallery ambience while a central courtyard allows natural light to infuse providing a sophisticated warmth to the central hallway.
A generous open plan living area boasts bright neutral tones and quality down lighting. A stylish kitchen overlooks, offering gloss white cabinetry, frosted glass splashbacks, double sink, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including Teka cooktop, oven and rangehood plus a Miele dishwasher.
Step outside and enjoy entertaining alfresco style in a fabulous outdoor living portico, set under the main roof and overlooking a generous lawn covered rear yard complete with established plants and garden shed.
3 double size bedrooms all offer fresh carpets and modern amenities with the master providing a walk-in robe and spacious ensuite bathroom. Bedroom 2 & 3 both have built-in robes. A 3 way bathroom with open vanity will cater for residents and guests while a separate laundry and single garage with automatic roller door complete the amenities.
Reside in contemporary comfort and enjoy the lifestyle that the bountiful parks and reserves of Adelaide's new residential hot spot offers. Family friendly Campbelltown awaits, be sure to inspect this one!
* 2010 constructed courtyard home on spacious low maintenance allotment
* Nestled amongst the parks and reserves of Campbelltown only 7km from the CBD
* Porcelain tiles, downlights and neutral tones throughout the living areas
* Bright entrance hall with artwork niches
* 3 bedrooms, all of double proportion with fresh carpets
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and spacious ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Open plan living and dining with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen boasting gloss white cabinetry, frosted glass splashbacks, double sink, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including Teka cooktop, oven and rangehood plus a Miele dishwasher
* Tiled outdoor living portico constructed under main roof
* Spacious lawn covered rear yard with garden shed and established planer beds
* 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* Laundry with external access door
* Exposed aggregated front paths and driveway
* Single garage with automatic panel lift door, internal access and rear roller door
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* 2.7m ceilings
Perfectly located close to all valuable amenities. Local schools include East Torrens Primary, (only a short walk away), East Marden Primary, St Francis of Assisi School, Charles Campbell College and Paradise Primary School. Public transport is available on Montacute Road and The North Eastern Community Hospital is nearby along with the medical practitioners of Lower North East Road. Shopping at Centro Newton, Firle & Marden Shopping Centres is all the within the local area.
Inspection is recommended!
Council | Campbelltown
Zone | Residential 3-Regeneration
Land | 342sqm
Home | 160sqm
Built | 2010
Council Rates | $1672.80 per annum
Water | $207.02 per quarter
ESL | $327.30 per annum