House for Sale
Executive Family Home on Manicured Garden Allotment
Property ID 1978311Security and privacy comes first with this stunning executive family home.
Constructed in 2004 and sited on a gated 482m2 garden allotment with a desirable 18.5m frontage, the home is in pristine condition and is ready to move in and enjoy. Offering palatial formal and casual living spaces across a 2 storey, 4 bedroom design, the home is bound to appeal to executives who entertain, established families, busy professionals and shrewd investors looking for significant rental returns.
Stunning herringbone parquetry floors flow throughout, combining with crisp neutral tones and abundant natural light to provide refined living spaces for both casual and formal entertaining. An elaborate entrance hall welcomes guests to adjacent separate lounge and dining areas, perfect for those who entertain formally.
Step through and enjoy expansive casual living spaces where there is room for the entire family to relax. A stunning kitchen overlooks with 40mm stone benchtops, wide breakfast bar, corner pantry, stainless steel Bosch and Fischer & Paykel appliances, gloss white cabinetry and double sink, providing state of the art amenities for your culinary excellence.
Entertain outdoors on a sandstone paved patio with high gabled pergola overhead, offering a great place for your year round alfresco living. A double garage with automatic roller doors will house two cars and there is room for two more in the driveway.
The herringbone parquetry continues upstairs where 4 genuine double bedrooms all offer ceiling fans. The master bedroom boasts resort style facilities including private balcony, walk-in robe and spacious ensuite bathroom with corner spa bath. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes, all serviced by a spacious and bright main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and adjacent separate toilet. A spacious open hall at the stairwell landing offers a gallery style study nook with double doors opening to a generous balcony. A great spot to read a book or have a quiet cuppa.
This one will certainly appeal to the sophisticated purchaser of refined taste.
* Executive family home set on secure and manicured garden allotment with full irrigation
* 482m2 garden allotment with a desirable 18.5m frontage
* Stunning herringbone parquetry flooring, neutral tones and abundant natural light throughout
* Entrance hall with feature pillars and pendant lighting
* Formal lounge and formal dining, both adjacent entry
* Massive open plan family and meals room with kitchen overlooking
* Stunning kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops, wide breakfast bar, corner pantry, stainless steel Bosch and Fischer & Paykel appliances, gloss white cabinetry and double sink
* Large sand stone paved outdoor living area with gabled pergola over (3.7m high)
* Double garage with automatic panel lift doors, rear roller door and internal access to the home
* 4 double size bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
* Master bedroom with private balcony overlooking creek, walk-in robe and spacious ensuite bathroom with corner spa bath
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Spacious main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
* Separate upstairs toilet and downstairs powder room
* Generous under stair storage area
* Tool shed
* Alarm system installed
* Airphone intercom to secure front gate
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* 16 solar panels delivering 4 kw of energy saving electricity
Perfectly located close to all valuable amenities. Local schools include East Torrens Primary, (just across the road), East Marden Primary, St Francis of Assisi School, Charles Campbell College and Paradise Primary School. Public transport is at your doorstep and The North Eastern Community Hospital is nearby along with the medical practitioners of Lower North East Road. Shopping at Centro Newton, Firle & Marden Shopping Centres is all within the local area.
This property is a rare and desirable offering. An inspection will certainly impress!
Council | Campbelltown
Zone | Residential 3
Land | 482sqm
Built | 2004
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC