House for Auction
Corner Allotment, Re Generation Zoning - 3 Street Frontages
Property ID 1987405Sited on a generous rectangular allotment of 540m2, this 1969 constructed solid brick home offers room to move and space to grow with a unique and rarely seen location boasting an amazing 3 street frontages. Developers and investors will be keen on utilizing the rare location (STCC) while homebuyers will be pleased with up to 4 bedrooms, ample living space and generous outdoor areas.
Polished timber floors and neutral tones flow throughout the home. A large entrance hall greets us as we enter with a generous living room adjacent boasting a gas log fire. A kitchen & meals area will provide a great every day space. Stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, crisp white cabinetry, double sink with Pura Tap and stone look benchtops combine to provide a modern and comfortable cooking space.
Enjoy the bonus of a handy second living room, (or bedroom 4), with a family / games room located off the meals area. Sliding glass doors provide access to a wide rear verandah overlooking a spacious rear yard. There is plenty of space for the kids to play safely, plus the bonus of a lined storage shed and shade sails.
There are 3 main bedrooms, all with polished timber floors, ceiling fans and built-in robes. An upgraded mail bathroom features a deep spa bath, floor to ceiling tiles and semi frameless shower screen. A separate toilet and spacious laundry complete a very appealing offer for homebuyers, developers and investors.
* Solid brick home of up to 4 bedrooms (circa 1969)
* Rare and highly sought after location with 3 street frontages
* Generous 540m2 allotment with front, side and rear access
* Polished timber floors throughout the main home
* Generous lounge with gas log fire
* Combine kitchen / meals adjacent lounge
* Kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, crisp white cabinetry, double sink with Pura Tap & stone look benchtops
* Handy second living room, (or bedroom 4), with sliding door to the rear verandah
* Bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 with polished timber floors, built-in robes & ceiling fans
* Upgraded bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles plus spa bath
* Spacious laundry plus separate toilet
* Lined storage shed
* Generous rear yard with shade sails
* White ant treated
* Alarm installed
* Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
* 2.65m ceilings
Perfectly located close to all valuable amenities. Local schools include East Torrens Primary, (an easy walk away), East Marden Primary, St Francis of Assisi School, Charles Campbell College and Paradise Primary School. Public transport is easily reachable on Montecute Road and The North Eastern Community Hospital is nearby along with the medical practitioners of Lower North East Road. Shopping at Centro Newton, Firle & Marden Shopping Centres is all the within the local area.
A rare earth gem that will appeal to homebuyers, investors and developers! An inspection will certainly impress!
Council | Campbelltown
Zone | Residential 3
Land | 540 sqm
House | 137 sqm
Built | 1969
Council Rates | $1,579.85 pa
Water | $199.66 pq
ESL | $311.90 pa