House for Sale
Chic Townhouse, Contemporary Appeal, Room to Move
Property ID 2006458Recently completed, this stylish townhouse offers contemporary open plan living over 2 generous levels with 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas, study and outdoor entertaining combining in a smart, free flowing design that typifies today's modern architecture.
Perfectly positioned on a no-through road within easy reach of schools, parks, shops, transport and healthcare, the home offers easy care, low maintenance living, ideal for homebuyers moving up and down scalers looking for lifestyle. Investors will also be impressed with the home offering substantial depreciation benefits and currently rented at $430 per week to stable and reliable tenants.
600mm x 600mm tiles, neutral colour and LED down lights flow across a clever ground floor design. A handy lounge area at the entrance is a great place to receive your guests, or relax in front of the television. Step on through to modern open plan living with a stylish kitchen overlooking a spacious family /dining area, with views through to alfresco entertaining and the rear yard beyond.
Stainless steel EURO appliances, stone benchtops, gloss white cabinetry, 800 x 800mm marble look tiled splashbacks, island breakfast bar and a generous walk-in pantry combine to produce a sophisticated cooking zone. A guest powder room, laundry, under stair storage and single garage complete the ground floor.
Upstairs offers 3 genuine double size bedrooms and a handy study nook. The master bedroom boasts a generous walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom while bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes. All bedrooms provide fresh carpets while quality bathroom amenities include floor to ceiling tiles, semi frameless shower screens, rail showers, stone vanities and crisp white cabinetry.
Stylish, modern and spacious, this one has it all!
* Recently constructed 2 storey townhouse in quiet no through road location
* 600mm x 600mm tiles, neutral colour and LED down lights to the ground floor
* Lounge area and entrance
* Open plan family / meals with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen boasting stainless steel EURO appliances, stone benchtops, gloss white cabinetry, 800 x 800mm marble look tiled splashbacks, island breakfast bar & generous walk-in pantry
* Alfresco entertaining portico with LED downlights
* Generous lawn covered rear yard - great for kids!
* Ground floor powder room with open vanity
* 3 bedrooms, all double bed capable
* Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Handy study nook at stairwell landing
* Ensuite and main bathroom include floor to ceiling tiles, semi frameless shower screens, rail showers, stone vanities and crisp white cabinetry
* Separate laundry with external access
* Under stair storage area
* Wide single garage with automatic panel lift door
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Instant gas hot water service
* Alarm system installed
* 2.7m ceilings
Perfectly located close to all valuable amenities. Local schools include East Marden Primary (within walking distance), East Torrens Primary and St Francis of Assisi School, with Charles Campbell College and Paradise Primary School also at your disposal. The North Eastern Community Hospital is nearby along with the medical practitioners of Lower North East Road. Choose to shop at Centro Newton, Firle or Marden Shopping Centres, all easily accessed.
Enjoy the diversity of public open space that Campbelltown offers with Lochiel Park Golf Course, Felixstow Reserve and the River Torrens Linear Park available for your exercise and recreation along with The ARC Campbelltown just a short walk away.
Be quick to inspect this quality home, recently constructed by Daniel Jordan Homes!
Council | Campbelltown
Zone | Residential3 Regeneration
Land | 235sqm
House | 204sqm
Built | 2016
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC