House for Sale
Stylish Courtyard Entertainer with Room to Move
Property ID 1944003Perfectly located on the high side of the road with St Albans Reserve just around the corner, this quality built residence offers modern design and contemporary fittings that effortlessly combine, to produce a stunning family home with generous indoor and outdoor living spaces, ideal for those who desire an open plan design with room to entertain at home.
600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles greet us upon arrival, flowing throughout the living areas, creating a crisp and bright everyday environment, highlighted by a crisp neutral colour scheme. An open plan living, dining and kitchen area provides a great family casual zone, perfect for your daily interaction.
A stunning kitchen overlooks the family area. Stainless steel appliances combine crisp white cabinetry, double sink with Pura Tap, subway tiled splashbacks and wide breakfast bar, creating a pleasant cooking environment that allows a full view of the indoor and outdoor living spaces.
Entertain outdoors in style under a fully paved and landscaped gabled pergola rising to 3.5m high. There is heaps of room for the extended family here. Two ceiling fans will keep your guests comfortable with an adjacent tiered back yard offering a lawned area for the kids to play and a 5m x 3m powered work shed. Add a bit of your own inner bogan creativity for an easy conversion to a new man cave!
There are 3 bedrooms, all carpeted and of good proportion. The master bedroom offers LED downlights, ceiling fan, walk-in robe plus a modern ensuite bathroom, producing a fabulous parent's zone. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both of generous proportion and double bed capable. A well-appointed bathroom boasts bath and separate shower in a clever 3 way design where open powder room and vanity provide amenities for both guests and residents.
A walk through laundry offers external access, and a generous storage cupboard, making the everyday chores that little bit easier. An irregular shaped oversize single garage offers secure parking for one car and some extra storage space, a lock up panel lift door along with an internal door to the home and pedestrian access to the rear yard.
* Currently leased out at $400 per week until 05/04/2019
* 3 bedroom courtyard home on elevated allotment
* Generous indoor and outdoor living spaces
* Master bedroom with LED downlights, ceiling fan, ensuite and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 both of generous proportion
* 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles, LED downlights and neutral colour scheme to the living areas
* Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with central opening doors to outdoor entertaining
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, crisp white cabinetry, double sink with Pura Tap, subway tiled splashbacks and wide breakfast bar
* Large fully paved outdoor entertaining area with gabled pergola (3.5m high) with ceiling fans
* Tiered rear yard with lawn area plus 5m x 3m powered work shed
* Walk through laundry with large storage cupboards plus external access
* 3 way bathroom with separate bath and shower plus open powder room
* Oversize single garage with panel lift door plus internal and rear yard access
* 2.4m ceilings
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
* Wall heater in family room
* Rheem gas hot water service
* Ready to move in and enjoy
Perfectly located in the heart of Clearview. St Albans Reserve is a short stroll away with modern sporting facilities and community open spaces, The Clearview Bowling Club is nearby, along with the Enfield Memorial Gardens and Folland Park Reserve. Local schools include Northfield Primary, Enfield Primary and St Gabriel's School along with Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College and Prospect North Primary School and Blair Athol North School. Quality shopping can be found at Enfield Plaza with Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza just down the road and the modern facilities of Northgate in the neighbouring suburb.
A desirable family entertainer, certainly worth your inspection, but be quick, it's bound to impress!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 358sqm
House | 184sqm
Built | 2012
Coucil Rates | $1094.00 per annum
Water | $104.58 Per Quarter
ESL | $263.10