House for Sale
Proud on Stroud Executive Family Living on Resort Style Allotment
Property ID 1987755Standing proudly on a large traditional allotment only 8.5km from the city, this executive family entertainer offers spacious indoor and outdoor living areas across a desirable 4 bedroom, 3 living area design. A sparkling in-ground swimming pool will keep the kids at home this summer while a massive 7.8m x 15m garage allows ample vehicle storage, work shop area and man cave space.
Be impressed with 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles, crisp neutral tones, 2.7m ceilings and quality down lighting featuring throughout the home. Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning will moderate the temperature while 20 solar panels keep the energy bills at bay. Stay safe and secure with an automatic sliding gate to the street, Airphone remote door chime, alarm sensors and exterior security cameras offering state of the art peace of mind for the entire family.
Enjoy open plan living with a spacious games room and adjacent family room melding together in a free flowing contemporary design. A separate formal lounge adds a desirable third living area while a fabulous kitchen overlooks the casual spaces. Granite benchtops, gloss white cabinetry, frosted glass splashback, Smeg 5 burner freestanding stove, walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and pendant lighting combine into a fabulous kitchen where you can cook and entertain in style with uninterrupted views over the casual zones.
All 4 bedrooms are double bed capable with the main bedroom providing his & hers' walk-in robes and a palatial ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all offer built-in robes with mirror panel doors. A 3 way bathroom with open vanity will provide for both residents and guests while a spacious laundry with plenty of cupboard space completes a fabulous interior.
Spend lazy days around the pool and relaxing outdoors under a generous gabled pergola rising to 3.6m high complete with down lighting and a ceiling fan creating a relaxing mood. A large lawn covered rear yard allows a place for the kids to play, fully irrigated and backed up by 7 rain water tanks holding 24,000 litres.
* Stunning family entertainer on large secure allotment of 910sqm (approx)
* 4 bedrooms, 3 living areas, pergola and extensive shedding
* Master bedroom with his & hers' walk-in robes and spacious ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
* 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles, crisp neutral tones, 2.7m ceilings and quality down lighting
* Open plan family and games rooms with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen boasting granite benchtops, gloss white cabinetry, frosted glass splashback, Smeg 5 burner freestanding stove, walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and pendant lighting
* Separate formal lounge adjacent entry
* 3 way bathroom & spacious modern laundry
* Games room with sliding doors to outdoor living
* Large gabled outdoor living pergola with ceiling fans and down lighting
* Sparkling in-ground mineral chlorinated swimming pool with paved surrounds
* Fully powered and insulated 7.8m x 15m wide span garage with storage shelves
* Exterior security cameras and alarm system
* Auto sliding gate to long driveway plus Airphone door chimes to street
* Generous front and rear lawns with pop up sprinklers
* 7 rain water tanks storing 24000 litres
* 20 solar panels producing 5kw
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* 2.7m ceilings
Situated in the heart of Clearview and nearby the parks and reserves that make this area so special. St Gabriel's School, Northfield Primary and Enfield Primary are all in the local area along with Cedar College and Heritage College at Northgate. Quality shopping can be found at Enfield Plaza, Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza, Northpark and Northgate Shopping Centres along with the Gepps Cross Lifestyle Centre and weekly markets.
A great family entertainer on a large allotment. Be sure to inspect at your earliest convenience. This one will not be on the market long!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential64- Residential East
Land | 910sqm
House | 373sqm
Built | 2014
Council Rates | $1,449.90 per annum
Water | $209.48 per quarter
ESL | $232.45 per annum