House for Sale
Spacious Home on Large Corner Allotment of 890m²
Property ID 1762645Sited on a fully fenced and landscaped corner allotment, this 4 bedroom home offers the promise of room for the whole family to enjoy spacious surrounds and quality facilities across a contemporary architectural design boasting generous indoor and extensive outdoor areas. This property currently houses and holds a 5 + 5 year lease for people with disabilities. This lease will stay with the home and guarantee you income for the remainder of the lease.
High fencing and lock up gates will ensure your privacy and security as you relax comfort. A tiled entrance hall greets us as we enter, gently meandering through the home, combining with neutral tones, creating a crisp atmosphere for everyday living.
An L shaped living / dining room boasts a raked ceiling to 3.6m high with charming exposed timber beams creating a comforting atmosphere. LED downlights add a subtle calming ambience with a split system air conditioner moderating the temperature. A spacious kitchen is adjacent, overlooking the family room with skylight over, quality cupboards and benchtops, corner pantry, upgraded stove and breakfast bar combining into a functional and pleasant cooking zone.
There are 4 good sized bedrooms. Bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 all have built-in robes and are all double bed capable. Bedroom 1 has a mirror panel to a walk through robe revealing an ensuite bathroom plus a split system air conditioner for your personal comfort. A generous bathroom and laundry plus a separate guest toilet complete an impressive interior.
Outdoors offers a single carport with roller door access and a great outdoor living area adjacent. Manicured lawns offer a botanic element with 2 tool sheds providing gardens storage. A 5m x 7.3m garage will provide adequate storage for recreational vehicles with plenty of additional off street parking on the huge allotment.
* 5 + 5 year lease agreement in place, sold with the property
* Spacious home sited on large corner allotment
* 4 bedrooms plus two separate living areas
* Master bedroom with built-in robe with mirror door and ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Bedroom 4 of good proportion
* L shaped living/ dining with raked ceiling to 3.6m plus exposed beams
* Tiled floors through most of the living areas
* Security roller shutters to street facing windows
* Generous family room with kitchen overlooking
* Functional kitchen with skylight over, quality cupboards and benchtops, corner pantry, upgraded stove and breakfast bar
* Spacious bathroom and laundry
* Separate guest toilet
* Single carport with roller door access
* Outdoor living pergola adjacent carport
* Large lawn covered rear yard with two garden sheds
* 5m x 7.3m garage
* Ample off street parking on generous allotment
* Secure fencing and lock up gates
Perfectly located on a valuable corner allotment within easy reach of all resources. Public transport is at your doorstep on Uley Road. Local sporting and community spaces include the Munno Para City Soccer Club, The Smith Creek Linear Reserve and Aranga Park with football, netball, rugby, soccer and plenty of community open areas for your exercise and recreation.
Elizabeth Downs Primary, South Downs Primary, Elizabeth North School and Pre-school, Mark Oliphant College and St Colombia College are all in the local area. Munno Para Shopping Centre is close by for a full shopping expedition and there is an IGA just down the road for your daily requirements.
A unique opportunity to secure a great home on a significant corner allotment. An inspection will most certainly impress!
Council | Playford
Zone | Residential Hills
Land | 890sqm (approx)
House | 233sqm (approx)
Built | 1989
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC