House for Sale
Solid Brick Home Generous Wide Frontage Allotment
Property ID 2001422Constructed in 1973 on a generous 710m2 allotment with a frontage of 18.28 metres, this solid brick home is in great shape and is ready for its new owners to move in and start living. Younger families will enjoy the space, tradies and hobbyists will love the shedding, while investors will relish the opportunity to secure an "easy to rent home" on a generous allotment. An entry level opportunity exists here for younger families desiring the room for kids to play and grow, while investors and developers should also explore the potential returns from a possible subdivision (STCC)
Polished Jarrah floorboards combine with a crisp neutral colour scheme in a revitalized and upgraded open plan kitchen, living and dining room. A stylish kitchen provides crisp white cabinetry, Euro stainless steel oven, cooktop and range-hood, stone look benchtops, wide breakfast bar and bright white tiled splashbacks, all overlooking a spacious casual area where a split system air conditioner and gas heater will moderate the temperature as you relax in style.
3 double bed capable bedrooms will provide for the growing family, with the main bedroom having a split system air conditioner. Separate bath, toilet and laundry provide neat and tidy wet areas.
Outdoors offers a large lawn covered rear yard with established trees and plants. An oversize 2 car carport boasts an automatic roller door plus extra workshop or storage space while an additional tool shed handled the garden storage.
* Fantastic Dernancourt entry level opportunity
* Great for both home buyers and investors
* Solid brick home constructed in 1973 on a generous 710m2 allotment
* Street frontage of 18.28 metres
* Polished Jarrah floorboards and neutral tones to an open plan living area
* Living / dining room with split system air conditioning and gas heater
* Kitchen boasts crisp white cabinetry, Euro stainless steel oven, cooktop and range-hood, stone look benchtops, wide breakfast bar and bright white tiled splashbacks
* 3 bedrooms, all of double bed capacity
* Bedroom 1 with split system air conditioner
* Separate bath, toilet and laundry
* Large lawn covered rear yard with established trees
* Oversize 2 car carport with automatic roller door plus extra workshop or storage space
* Garden shed
* Additional carpark space adjacent driveway
* Quiet location in family friendly street
Perfectly located amongst verdant local parks and reserves. Dernancourt Primary School is within walking distance, with other local schools at your disposal including Paradise Primary, Charles Campbell College, St Paul's College, Kildare College, Windsor Gardens Secondary College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains. The Obahn Busway will provide access to the city and public transport is a short walk to Brookvale or Lyons Roads. Newton and Gilles Plains will provide quality shopping for your daily needs and Tea Tree Plaza will provide a world class shopping experience for your specialty needs.
If you are in the market for a home that will cater for your growing family or an investment with scope for future potential.
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
Land | 710sqm (approx)
House | 170sqm (approx)
Built | 1973
Council Rates | $1265.00 per annum
Water | $154.25 per quarter
ESL | $209.20 per annum