House for Sale
Stylish and Affordable
Property ID 1841250Get maximum value for an entry level purchase of this contemporary red brick veneer courtyard home. Sited on a fully retained, fenced and landscaped allotment, the home is ready to move in and enjoy. If you are looking to enter the market, wanting a good investment property or looking for a great downscale then this quality home will surely appeal.
A spacious design boasts 2 separate living areas with a formal lounge, study or tv room centrally located, perfect for either casual or formal living. A free flowing, ambient open plan family room, overlooked by a fabulous modern kitchen is located toward the rear. Large sliding glass doors offer views over a patio and lawned courtyard, a great spot for entertaining outdoors in the more moderate weather and the perfect location for a future pergola (STCC).
The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, sleek dark cabinetry, stone look bench tops, double sink and breakfast bar, combining to create a relaxing cooking and social area. Cook as you entertain or just keep an eye on the kids in this great family zone. 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles create a bright ambience, reflecting soft neutral tones, creating the perfect every day environment.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all double bed capable with fresh carpets. The master bedroom offers a contemporary bay window, walk in robe and crisp ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes with mirror panel doors, bedroom 2 boasts a sky light.
Crisp, modern wet areas include a spacious main bathroom, walk through laundry with exterior access and a separate powder room complete with vanity, perfect for guest and resident usage. A single garage with automatic roller door has internal access to the home plus there is room for two other vehicles to park off street in the driveway.
* Affordable courtyard home, ready to move in and enjoy
* Great first home, downscale or investment
* 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles through the living areas
* Generous open plan kitchen, living and dining with split system air conditioner
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, sleek dark cabinetry, stone look bench tops, double sink and breakfast bar
* Sliding doors open to rear patio and lawn covered courtyard
* Central lounge or study area
* 3 bedrooms, all double bed capable with fresh carpets
* Master bedroom with contemporary bay window, walk in robe and crisp ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes with mirror panel doors
* Bedroom 2 with a skylight
* Bright and modern wet areas with separate powder room
* Single garage with auto roller door plus internal access to the home
* Instant gas hot water service
* Tool shed
* 2.7m ceilings
Perfectly located close to all desirable urban amenities. There are plenty of local parks and reserves for your exercise and leisure, including Folland Park Reserve only a short walk away. Main North Road will provide lifestyle and specialty shopping with quality supermarkets just up the road in Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza. Local schools include Enfield Primary, St Gabriel's School, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College and Prospect North Primary School with Enfield Folland Kindergarten also in the local area.
A great entry level opportunity to purchase and reside, rent or invest. Inspection will most certainly impress.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 331sqm (approx)
House | 152sqm (approx)
Built | 2017
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC