Townhouse for Sale
Tremendous Townhouse with Reserve Frontage
Property ID 1961015Welcome to the serenity of 7 Watts Court; This rare and unique double storey townhouse is located in a quiet no through road with a stunning outlook over Wilkinson Common where verdant plant life, sweeping lawns, playground and exercise equipment are at your doorstep, offering a natural botanic ambience that filters effortlessly through the home while providing an unparalleled recreational space for healthy daily living.
Relax in your living room and enjoy the reserve vista. Crisp floating floors and neutral tones add a soothing contemporary appeal, flowing through to a combined kitchen / family / meals. Enjoy the casual sophistication of this second living space, offering direct access to your own private outdoor living area. A bright kitchen overlooks providing a pleasant open plan cooking zone featuring subway tiled splashback, sink with mixer tap, generous pantry cupboard, wall oven, dishwasher and cooktop.
Enjoy the evening sunsets as you relax and entertain under an opaque covered pergola over a synthetic lawn covered courtyard, a great place for a casual barbeque with family and friends. A single lock up carport with auto roller door plus an extra vehicle park adjacent complete the ground floor, providing vehicle accommodation for two cars.
Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms with a high raked ceiling design creating a spacious and enhancing architectural environment. The main bedroom offers salubrious master suite amenities with a ceiling fan, air conditioner, walk-in robe, direct access to the main bathroom and a private balcony overlooking the adjacent reserve. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have fresh carpets with bedroom 2 boasting a built-in robe. A spacious full main bathroom with separate bath and shower completes a stylish and desirable town house in a rare and peaceful location.
Features at a glance:
* Double story townhouse in quiet no through road location
* Reserve frontage with outlook over Wilkinson Common
* Large living room with floating floors and neutral tones
* Bright kitchen overlooking second living space / family room
* Kitchen features subway tiled splashback, sink with mixer tap, generous pantry cupboard, wall oven, dishwasher and cooktop
* Synthetic lawn covered rear courtyard with pergola over
* Lock up single carport with auto roller door
* Second carpark space adjacent carport
* Upgraded and modern laundry plus downstairs toilet
* 3 bedrooms, all of good size with fresh carpets
* Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan, air conditioner, walk-in robe, direct access to the main bathroom and a private balcony overlooking the adjacent reserve
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
* Spacious full main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Upstairs raked ceiling to 4.0m high
* Air conditioners to upper and ground floors
* 2.4m ceilings to lower level
Ideally situated with a botanic outlook over the adjacent reserve and close to all amenities including schools, parks, transport and the Enfield Civic Park. OLSH College & St Gabriel's School plus Enfield and Northfield Primary Schools are within easy reach for the young family. Main North Road and Regency Road are easily accessible for public transport and shopping at Northpark Shopping Centre, Enfield Plaza, Sefton & Regency Plaza's is close by.
Perfectly located in the southern side of Enfield, amongst other similar townhomes, close to the amenities of Prospect, Nailsworth and Sefton Park.
Act fast to secure this unique rare offering!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 141 sqm
House | 124 sqm
Built | 1992
Council Rates | $1,584.65 pa
Water | $157.92 pq
ESL | $224.60 pa