House for Sale
Rent, Reside - Develop, Divide!
Property ID 1969148Perfectly sited on a generous traditional allotment with an appealing slightly elevated aspect favouring the rear of the block, this 1950's built solid brick home is in original condition and awaits its new owners. The choice here is to give the home a make-over / renovation and either live in or rent out, or to demolish, sub-divide and redevelop the allotment and reap the rewards of current "urban renewal' policy, (STCC).
The home is in a good state of repair and offers 6 main rooms and garage, all of solid brick construction, with scattered remnants of art deco styling direct from the era. An L-shaped living / dining room will provide a comfortable living space, with gas heater and split system air conditioner available to moderate the temperature. An adjacent galley kitchen has functional original cabinetry with upgraded stove.
There are 3 or 4 bedrooms, the master bedroom has wall to wall built-in robes. Bedroom 2 & 3 are both of good proportion with bedroom 2 also offering a built-in robe. A functional bathroom and adjacent separate toilet plus laundry with direct exterior access offer neat and tidy wet area amenities.
A solid brick extension to the original austerity design provides an oversize single garage and generous family room, (or bed 4), adjacent the living room, (both under the main roof), completing a spacious home with easy to rent' appeal.
* Currently tenanted for $300 pw until 08/02/2019
* Solid brick home circa 1950's
* Generous allotment with slightly elevated rear aspect
* Great potential to redevelop and reap the rewards (STCC)
* L-shaped living / dining with gas heater & split system air conditioner
* Functional kitchen with original cabinetry plus upgraded stove
* 3 bedrooms, master with built-in robes
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robes
* Bedroom 2 & 3 of double proportion
* Functional bathroom with shower over bath
* Separate laundry and toilet
* Large family room (or bedroom 4) with wall air conditioner
* Oversize solid brick single garage with tilt door access
* Room for additional cars to park off street in the driveway
* Alarm system installed
* 2.7m ceilings
Perfectly located only a short walk away from local shopping on Main North Road or a short drive to Sefton and Regency Plaza's, Northpark & Northgate Shopping Centres. St Gabriel's School is close by with Enfield Primary and Northfield Primary also available along with Prospect North Primary and Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College. There is a host of parks and reserves in the local area for your exercise and recreational pursuits and public transport is a casual stroll to Main North Road.
Renew or Renovate, Develop or Divide - The choice is yours, but be sure to act fast on this one!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 670sqm
House | 108sqm
Built | 1950
Coucil Rates | $935.85 pa
Water | $224.33 pq
ESL | $107.90 pa