House for Sale
Contemporary Style Modern Sophistication
Property ID 1982949Enjoy the modern convenience and contemporary style of this 2010 constructed split level home. Delightfully located on a quiet tree lined street only 6.5km from the CBD, the home offers bright and spacious accommodation across a 3 bedroom plus study design, with 2 separate internal living areas plus outdoor entertaining, all located on an easy care allotment close to schools, shopping and transport.
Porcelain tiles, neutral colour tones, feature pendant and LED lighting flow throughout the living areas providing a crisp contemporary ambience, perfect for today's modern lifestyles. A spacious lounge near the entrance provides that desirable second living area, a great formal zone or television room.
For every day casual living a large family / dining room offers more than enough space for the whole family. A stunning kitchen overlooks, featuring Omega stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap, corner pantry, tiled splashbacks and breakfast bar. Relax and chat as you cook and serve with this contemporary open plan design.
Step outside and enjoy outdoor living with a tiled portico built under the main roof. Tiled flooring and LED lights create the atmosphere while shade blinds moderate the temperature. A large lawned rear yard will provide a place for the kids to play as you enjoy your modern alfresco relaxation.
All 3 bedrooms are double bed capable and all offer built-in robes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom has a clever hide-a-way ensuite bathroom while a modern main bathroom and separate toilet service bedrooms 2 & 3. A bright laundry has plenty of cupboard space and external access door. Secure parking for one car is provided by a single garage with internal access door plus there is room for a second vehicle to park off street in the driveway.
* 2010 constructed, modern split level home on easy care allotment
* 3 Double size bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in robes
* Bedroom 1 with ensuite bathroom
* Modern main bathroom and separate toilet
* Separate study adjacent entrance hall
* Open plan living / dining with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen boasting Omega stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap, corner pantry, tiled splashbacks and breakfast bar
* Valuable second living area with pendant light & plantation shutters
* Tiled outdoor living portico with LED Downlights and shade blinds
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to the front, split system air conditioner to the rear
* 2.7m ceilings to the front, 3.0m ceilings to the rear
* Single garage with auto panel lift door plus internal access door
* Laundry with ample cupboard space plus external access door
* Generous lawn covered rear yard with tool shed
* Alarm system installed
Quietly situated on a tree lined street close to all amenities including schools, parks and transport. OLSH College & St Gabriel's School plus Enfield and Prospect Primary Schools are within easy reach for the growing family. Main North Road is easily accessible for public transport and shopping at Northpark Shopping Centre, Sefton Plaza and Regency Plaza is close by.
Act fast to secure this desirable offering!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 363 sqm
House | 173 sqm
Built | 2010
Council Rates | $1,133.55 per annum
Water | $180.02 per quarter
ESL | $270.80 per annum