House for Sale
Style & Space Feature Packed 3 Bedroom Home
Property ID 1982988Ideally sited on an elevated east-west facing allotment with views to the coast from your front door step, this 2013 constructed home offers a spacious free flowing design with 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas plus alfresco entertaining across a feature packed custom design.
Home buyers will love the crisp neutral tones, 600 x 6000 porcelain tiles and quality downlights that flow throughout, while investors will be certain to take note of exceptional rental returns and the low maintenance allotment. With only 9km to the Adelaide CBD and within easy reach of local shopping, schools and reserves, this one is bound to appeal.
A combined open plan living, dining and kitchen will provide a stylish casual space for your daily living. Cook as you socialize with a fabulous timber look kitchen boasting a massive walk-in pantry, tiled splashbacks, double sink with Pura Tap stainless steel Chef oven and cooktop plus raised and waterfall breakfast bars. Quality alfresco living is only a step away with a tiled portico built under the main roof. Wine and dine with views over a fully landscaped, fenced and retained rear yard offering a great low maintenance outdoor space.
All 3 bedrooms are double bed capable with crisp floating floors and ceiling fans. Bedroom 1 offers a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom while bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes with mirror panel doors. A study, (or lounge), adjacent the entrance makes a great second living space. A double garage with automatic panel lift door, a clever 3 way bathroom and a spacious laundry with external access complete a very desirable offering.
* 2013 constructed home on elevated allotment
* Views to the coast from the front porch
* 3 bedrooms plus study (or second lounge)
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* All bedrooms with crisp floating floors and ceiling fans
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen
* Kitchen with massive walk-in pantry, tiled splashbacks, double sink with Pura Tap stainless steel Chef oven and cooktop plus raised and waterfall breakfast bars
* Stylish alfresco area adjacent living
* Fully fenced, landscaped and retained, low maintenance rear yard
* 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles, LED downlights and contemporary colours throughout
* Study (or second lounge) adjacent entry with ceiling fan
* 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* High clearance double garage (great for boat or caravan)
* Spacious laundry with exterior access
* 20 solar panels for reduced energy costs
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Tool shed
* Rainwater tank
* 2.7m ceilings
Ideally situated close to all amenities including schools, parks and transport. There is a reserve just up the road with sporting and entertainment facilities including a gazebo and playground, perfect for your exercise and leisure. St Gabriel's School is a short walk away, with Enfield Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart, Prospect North Primary and Northfield Primary Schools within easy reach for the young family. Main North Road is easily accessible for public transport and shopping is at your doorstep, with Sefton Plaza Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres in the local area.
Act fast to secure this tidy offering! Inspection will impress!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential East
Land | 387sqm
Built | 2013
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC