House for Sale
Family Sized, Double Storey Home
Property ID 1996551Perfectly sited overlooking a verdant reserve in one of Enfield's dress circle locations, and only 7km to the Adelaide CBD, this towering two storey family home boasts 3 generous living areas with extensive outdoor entertaining and carport space, across a 4 bedroom open plan design, perfect for the busy lifestyles of today's modern executive family and a great opportunity for investors to secure a quality home, in a great location, with attractive rental returns.
Enjoy the ambience of crisp floating floors and a neutral colour scheme that flows throughout an open plan ground floor design. A formal lounge adjacent the entry offers feature lighting and a stylish bay window, providing a luxurious area to receive your guests.
Enjoy casual living with a wealth of space available across a massive open plan dining and family room. A stunning corner kitchen overlooks offering stainless steel DeLongi hot plates, Omega oven, crisp white cabinetry with corner pantry, double sink with Pura Tap and a sweeping breakfast bar. Cook as you entertain in the fabulous kitchen affording views over the family room to the outdoors beyond.
Entertain outdoors all year round with an atrium pergola spanning the rear of the home. Sliding doors and large window panes allow natural light to enter while ceiling fans and heat strips moderate the temperature. A secure carport with drive through access to a gabled pergola will safely house 3 vehicles while a fully paved and landscaped yard promises a low maintenance lifestyle.
Step upstairs where 4 generous bedrooms will accommodate the largest of families. The master bedroom offers a salubrious resort style suite with ensuite, walk-in robe and a private retreat area. All bedrooms offer ceiling fans with bedrooms 3 & 4 boasting built-in robes. A 3 way bathroom with open vanity provides the amenities while a spacious upper lounge offers a study or second television area.
* 4 bedroom, double storey home set in dress circle location overlooking reserve
* 3 separate living areas plus 2 outdoor entertaining spaces
* Crisp floating floors and neutral tones throughout the ground floor living spaces
* Formal lounge with feature lighting and bay window
* Large open plan family / dining with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen with stainless steel DeLongi hot plates, Omega oven, crisp white cabinetry with corner pantry, double sink with Pura Tap and a sweeping breakfast bar
* Large atrium pergola with ceiling fans and heat strip heaters
* Secure carporting for 3 vehicles
* Guest powder room to the ground floor
* Massive master bedroom with walk-in robe, ceiling fan, ensuite bathroom and private retreat area
* All bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Bedrooms 3 & 4 with built-in robes
* Upper lounge / study area
* 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Private high fencing
* 30 solar panels delivering 5kw
* Instant gas hot water service
* Bluetooth upgradeable, removable and washable Clipsal Iconic lights and power points
* Alarm system installed
* 2.4m ceilings
* Under stair storage area
Ideally situated close to all amenities including schools, parks and transport and across the road from The Enfield Civic Park. OLSH College & St Gabriel's School plus Enfield and Northfield Primary Schools are within easy reach for the young family. Main North Road and Regency Road are easily accessible for public transport and shopping at Northpark Shopping Centre, Enfield Plaza, Sefton & Regency Plaza's is close by. Perfectly located in the southern side of Enfield, amongst other similar and newer homes, close to the amenities of Prospect, Nailsworth and Sefton Park.
Act fast to secure this unique rare offering!
Council | Port Adelaide
Zone | Residential 64/ Residential East
Land | 375 sqm
House | 283sqm
Built | 1999
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC