House for Sale
Upgraded, Renovated & Modernised Solid Brick Home
Property ID 2001298Sited on a generous traditional allotment of 790m2, with a commanding street frontage of over 17.5m, this fully renovated and upgraded Austerity solid brick home boasts chic contemporary styling across a 3 bedroom, 2 living area design with spacious outdoor living, extensive shedding, sweeping lawns and manicured gardens. All set on a secure allotment and only 9km from the Adelaide CBD, the home is ready to move in and enjoy.
An automatic sliding gate to the street will ensure only wanted guests will enter the grounds, where a sophisticated decking design provides a great spot to relax and enjoy the garden views over the slightly elevated allotment.
Step inside and enjoy a crisp neutral colour scheme with vinyl plank flooring and art deco cornices, flowing throughout the living areas with a refreshing modern ambience. A generous lounge and adjacent kitchen / dining provide ample living area. Cook as you socialise with an eat-in kitchen offering stainless steel ILVE freestanding 5 burner gas stove, ASKO dishwasher, ESSA Stone benchtops, crisp white cabinetry and LED downlights.
The home provides 3 double bed capable bedrooms, all with fresh carpets, ceiling fans and built-in mirror robes. A simply stunning bathroom upgrade boasts freestanding claw foot bath, cantilevered vanity with pendant lights, frameless shower screen with rail shower and an opening ceiling window.
Entertain outdoors all year round under a generous verandah, complete with country style balustrades and clear caf blinds. Relax and enjoy the views with sweeping lawns flowing across the large rear yard.
Vehicle accommodation is catered for with a drive through carport providing access to an oversize powered single garage, providing shelter for the car and some extra workshop space. Two other tool sheds allow plenty of space for garden storage.
A gas log fire, ducted evaporative air conditioning, full rewire, new roof and new plumbing provide the necessary amenities to complete a fabulous, walk-in & start living package'.
* Fully renovated solid brick home
* Massive landscaped 790m2 allotment with sweeping lawns and established gardens
* Raised decking design overlooking manicured front yard
* Automatic sliding gate to the street
* Neutral tones, vinyl plank flooring & art deco cornices throughout the living areas
* Spacious lounge with gas heater and ceiling fan
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel ILVE freestanding 5 burner gas stove, ASKO dishwasher, ESSA Stone benchtops, crisp white cabinetry and LED downlights
* 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, built-in mirror robes and fresh carpets
* Stunning main bathroom boasting freestanding claw foot bath, cantilevered vanity with pendant lights, frameless shower screen with rail shower and an opening ceiling window
* Outdoor living verandah with country style balustrades and clear caf blinds
* Upgraded laundry plus lobby with storage cupboards
* Oversize powered single garage
* Single carport
* 2 garden sheds
* Massive rear yard with sweeping lawns
* Fully rewired, re-roofed and re-plumbed
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
* Instant gas hot water service
* 2.7m ceilings
Ideally situated close to all amenities including schools, parks and transport. There is a reserve at the end of the street with tennis courts, playground, bbq area and wide open spaces, plus another reserve nearby where the Enfield Harriers Athletics Club meet. St Gabriels School is only a short walk away, with Enfield, Prospect North, OLSH and Northfield Primary Schools within easy reach for the young family. Main North Road is easily accessible for public transport, along with quality shopping at Northgate Plaza, Regency & Sefton Plaza's & Northpark Shopping Centre and the Gepps Cross Lifestyle Shopping Precinct.
Act fast to secure this family friendly offering!
Date: Wednesday 12th December, 2018
Time: 6:00pm for a 6:30pm start
Location: The Arkaba Hotel, 150 Glen Osmond Rd, Fullarton
Vendors Statement: The vendor's statement may be inspected at 32 Halifax Street, Adelaide for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 790 sqm
House | 96 sqm
Built | 1954
Council Rates | $922.65 pa
ESL | $170.20 pq
Water | $160.38 pq