House for Sale
Austerity Built Home - Large Allotment Extensive Shedding
Property ID 2001592Quietly located in a low traffic street with a generous wide frontage of 24.4 metre (approx.), and only 9km to the Adelaide CBD, this austerity built, (and later rendered), home is sited on large 760m2 allotment with extensive carporting and shedding, perfect for the tradesman or car enthusiast who desire room to grow, and a great opportunity for aspiring developers to either live in now or rent out while you get to work on planning a future subdivision (STCC).
Polished timber floors flow throughout the living and bedroom areas, offering bright spaces for your daily lifestyle. A generous lounge offers gas heater, ceiling fan, built-in bar and wall air conditioner, with a servery window to the adjacent kitchen where the original cabinetry, double sink, Pura Tap and functional appliances combine. The home has 3 bedrooms. Bedrooms 1 & 2 both offer ceiling fans while bedrooms 2 & 3 provide built-in robes. Separate bath, laundry and toilet areas complete the interior.
A massive 4 car carport with automatic roller doors flows through to an oversize single garage with additional workshop and storage rooms, plus there is a large open shed at the rear of the allotment providing even more storage space.
Two shade pergolas provide a space for outdoor living while 3 garden sheds and 2 rainwater tanks complete a traditional setup that is probably due for urban renewal, similar to other allotments in the area.
Homebuyers looking for space and developers looking to succeed will all be interested in this unique offering.
* Austerity built, (and later rendered), home on large allotment
* Extensive shedding and carporting
* Large 760m2 allotment with frontage of 24.4 metre (approx.)
* Great for tradies, hobbyists or car enthusiasts
* Opportunity to subdivide and redevelop (STCC)
* Polished timber floors to the living room and bedrooms
* Living room with gas heater, ceiling fan, built-in bar & wall air conditioner, plus servery window to kitchen
* Kitchen with slate tiled floor, original cabinetry, double sink, Pura Tap and functional appliances
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with ceiling fans
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Separate bath, laundry and toilet areas
* Massive 4 car carport with automatic roller doors
* Oversize single garage with extra shedding and workshop space
* Additional shedding and generous shade pergolas
* 3 garden sheds and 2 rainwater tanks
Perfectly located on a quiet street in the heart of Enfield amongst other similar newer homes and nearby a reserve just up the road, providing a generous open space with barbeque, parklands and tennis courts, perfect for your daily exercise and recreation. Folland Park Reserve and St Albans Reserve are also nearby, easily accessible on foot. St Gabriel's School, Northfield Primary and Enfield Primary are all in the local area. Shopping at Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres is easily accessed as is the Churchill Centre and Gepps Cross Lifestyle Centre and weekly markets.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64 - Residential East
Land | 760sqm (approx)
House | 199sqm (approx)
Built | 1956
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC