House for Sale
Spacious 3 Bedroom Courtyard Home
Property ID 2005917Standing proudly on the high side of the road with an appealing street presence, this 2009 constructed courtyard home is sited on a generous 427m2 allotment and boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 separate living areas, outdoor entertaining and substantial yard space across a contemporary open plan design, perfect for the growing family who enjoy entertaining and a casual lifestyle or the ideal low maintenance investment with lucrative rental returns.
Porcelain tiles and neutral tones combine with art deco cornices and quality down lighting, flowing throughout the living areas with a fashionable ambience. The home offers both formal and casual spaces in a modern design boasting that vital, much demanded second living area.
A central formal lounge is adjacent a paved courtyard allowing abundant natural light to infuse. Step through to a spacious open plan family / meals area with a fabulous kitchen overlooking.
Stainless steel Westinghouse appliances, stone look benchtops, feature bulkhead ceiling, island breakfast bar, double sink with Pura Tap and corner walk-in pantry combine to offer state of the art kitchen amenities.
Entertain outdoors under a full width paved pergola. There is plenty of space to cook up a barbeque and relax alfresco style, perfect for larger groups of family and friends. The kids will love the play space that an adjacent generous lawn covered rear yard provides.
All 3 bedrooms are genuine double bed size with quality carpets. The master bedroom offers an ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe while bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes. Contemporary wet areas boast modern fittings and tapware with separate bath, laundry and toilet while a single garage with automatic panel lift door completes a very liveable family home.
* Spacious 3 bedroom courtyard home on generous 427m2 allotment
* Constructed in 2009, sited on the high side of the road
* Porcelain tiles, neutral tones, art deco cornices and quality down lighting to the living spaces
* Two separate living spaces
* Large central lounge with adjacent courtyard
* Combined spacious kitchen, family and meals
* Kitchen boasting stainless steel Westinghouse appliances, stone look benchtops, feature bulkhead ceiling, island breakfast bar, double sink with Pura Tap and corner walk-in pantry
* Full width paved pergola, great for outdoor entertaining
* Large lawn covered rear yard
* All 3 bedrooms of double bed size with fresh carpets
* Bedroom 1 with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Contemporary wet areas with separate bath, laundry and toilet
* Single garage with automatic panel lift door
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Instant gas hot water service
* Alarm system installed
* Rain water tank
* 2 x tool sheds
* 2.7m ceilings
Ideally situated close to all amenities including schools, parks and transport. There is a reserve at the end of the street with sporting and entertainment facilities including a gazebo and playground, perfect for your exercise and leisure. St Gabriel's School is a short walk away, with Enfield Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart, Prospect North Primary and Northfield Primary Schools within easy reach for the young family. Main North Road is easily accessible for public transport and shopping is at your doorstep, with Sefton Plaza Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres in the local area.
Act fast to secure this tidy offering! Inspection will impress!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential64 East
Land | 247sqm
House | 213sqm
Built | 2009
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC