House for Sale
Perfect, Peaceful & Private
Property ID 1978309Perfectly sited at the rear of a quiet community group and located within easy reach of local walking trails, Tea Tree Plaza shopping, O-bahn Busway Interchange and Modbury Hospital medical facilities, this 2014, Stirling Homes constructed courtyard home offers modern accommodation with stylish fixtures across a 2 or 3 bedroom design, ideal for those starting out, a great down-scaler or the perfect low maintenance investment property offering a generous rental return.
Enjoy contemporary open plan living with a spacious casual lounge/dining offering a modern everyday space with bright 600mmx 600mm porcelain tiles and a crisp neutral colour scheme. A generous kitchen boasting stainless steel Euro appliances, crisp modern cabinetry, stone look bench tops and a wide breakfast bar overlooks, providing the chef a full view of the casual living spaces.
Step outside and enjoy alfresco entertaining under a fully paved, opaque covered pergola, a great place to relax with friends as the kids play on the adjacent lawn covered courtyard.
The home offers 2 bedrooms and a separate media room, (or 3rd bedroom with a simple conversion), all with fresh carpets and quality window treatments. The master bedroom boasts a ceiling fan, spacious ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe while bedroom 2 offers a built-in robe.
A central 3 way bathroom with open vanity will provide for both residents and guests and a separate laundry offers exterior access. A single garage with automatic roller door will accommodate 1 vehicle with a paved driveway offering additional parking for another 2 cars.
* Low maintenance courtyard home on easy care allotment
* Constructed by Stirling Homes in 2014
* Quiet location at the rear of a community group
* Porcelain tiles and neutral tones throughout the living areas
* Generous entrance hall with artwork niches
* Open plan living / dining with kitchen overlooking
* Spacious kitchen with stainless steel Euro appliances, crisp modern cabinetry, stone look bench tops and a wide breakfast bar
* Gabled outdoor living pergola over paved patio
* Lawn covered rear yard with rain water tank and tool shed
* 2 bedrooms plus media room (or bedroom 3), all with fresh carpets
* Master bedroom with ceiling fan, spacious ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
* 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* NBN connection to the home
* Separate laundry with external access
* Single garage with automatic roller door
* Room to park 2 cars in a paved driveway
* Fully termite treated
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Rain water tank
* Garden shed
Peacefully located in a quiet area, along the Hope Valley Reservoir fringe and in the heart of residential Holden Hill. Bentley Reserve is close by with dog park, oval, playground, tennis courts and community centre, along with The Valley View Golf & Driving Range, The Dry Creek & The River Torrens Linear Parks, all great places for exercise and recreation. Local schools include Dernancourt Primary, Windsor Gardens Secondary, Modbury High and Highbury Primary along with TAFE SA Gilles Plains and St Paul's College also in the local area. World Class shopping at Tea Tree Plaza is a short drive away with local everyday shops at Gilles Plains Shopping Centre. Public transport is at the end of the street on Grand Junction Road, plus the O-Bahn Paradise and Tea Tree Gully Interchanges' are available for commuting to the city and home.
An excellent opportunity to acquire a modern home on a low maintenance allotment. Your inspection is essential.
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 291sqm
Built | 2014
Council Rates | $935.00 per annum
Water | $166.00 per quarter
ESL | $111.20 per annum