Unit for Sale
Starting Out, Slowing down or Investing
Property ID 1982665**Strata titled - Small cat or dog allowed**
Quietly located on a generous corner location with a verdant botanic outlook, this upgraded two bedroom unit offers a great low maintenance lifestyle with room to grow. Whether you're looking to enter the market for the first time, downgrade to a manageable home or invest for success with excellent returns, this 1976 constructed two bedroom unit offers value buying, so close to schools, shopping and transport.
A freshly painted neutral colour palette greet us as we enter the home to a large living room offering a spacious area for everyday living. Large picture windows allow in plenty of natural light while a wall air conditioner and a gas heater will keep the home cosy.
A galley style kitchen is adjacent, offering stone look benchtops, temperature controlled hot water and a modern stove. Direct access to a wrap-around courtyard is a bonus, enabling a secure place for younger children to play and a pleasant outdoor living space. High fencing will ensure your privacy and safety, with automatic security roller shutters to the main windows adding an enhanced peace of mind.
There are two bedrooms, both have fresh carpet. Bedroom 1 offers a ceiling fan and built-in robe with bedroom 2 being well proportioned. The wet areas consist of a good sized bathroom with rail shower along with a separate toilet plus a laundry with storage cupboard and external access to the courtyard. A single, lock up garage with automatic roller door provides secure parking for one vehicle.
* Freshly painted 2 bedroom unit with desirable corner location
* Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan and built-in robes
* Bedroom 2 of good proportion
* Large lounge with wall air conditioner and gas heater
* Kitchen adjacent living with stone look benchtops, temperature controlled hot water & modern stove
* Generous L shaped wrap around courtyard with high private fencing
* Upgraded bathroom with separate rail shower and toilet
* Walk through laundry with external access
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Automatic security roller shutters to main windows
* 10 Solar panels for reduced energy costs
* Single lock up garage with automatic roller door
* Instant gas hot water service
* Generous front lawn and verdant outlook from front porch
Perfectly located within easy reach of valuable urban resources. There is a heap of parks and reserves in the local area, ideal for your sporting and recreational activities. Public transport is at your doorstep with a bus route running along Barracks Road and Grand Junction Road further afield. Hope Valley Supermarket is just down the road for your daily needs and Tea Tree Plaza is nearby for a quality shopping experience. Local schools include Highbury Primary, Torrens Valley Christian School, Modbury High School, Modbury West School and St Agnes Primary School.
A great opportunity for homebuyers and investors alike. Be sure to add this one to your "must see" open inspection list.
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
Land | 160sqm
House | 114sqm
Built | 1976
Coucil Rates | $1,203.62 per annum
Water | $154.25 per quarter
ESL | $175.80 per annum
Strata | $350.00 per quarter