House for Sale
Solid Brick Home on Family Size Allotment
Property ID 1992115Sited on a quiet street and within walking distance to Tea Tree Plaza and the Obahn Interchange, this solid brick home built in 1973, is quietly nestled on a 720m2 allotment where sweeping lawns and established trees provide a verdant environment for a relaxed daily lifestyle. An entry level opportunity exists here for younger families desiring the room for kids to play and grow, while investors and developers should also explore the potential returns from a possible subdivision (STCC).
Polished timber floors and a crisp neutral colour scheme flow throughout the living areas with a fresh contemporary ambience. A generous living room is adjacent a large kitchen /dining where an upgraded corner kitchen offers crisp white cabinetry, generous pantry cupboard, Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher & gas hot plates, Westinghouse gas oven and tiled splashbacks. Cook as you entertain in this unique open plan design.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion. The main bedroom has the original joinery including bedhead, dresser and built-in robe. Bedroom 2 boasts a built-in robe while bedroom 3 is of double bed size. The original bathroom is bright and functional with a separate toilet and laundry completing the interior.
A generous car carport with secure gates will provide covered parking up to 2 cars while an adjacent workshop / shed allows for extra garden storage. A massive tiered rear yard with a basket range stone retaining wall offers space for kids to play and grow, along with several varieties of fruit trees, an aviary, vegetable patch and rain water tank.
A great family starter with room for future growth, be sure to inspect!
* Solid brick home built in 1973 on large 720m2 allotment
* Subdivision potential (STCC), similar to other local allotments
* Polished timber floors & neutral tones throughout the living areas
* Generous living room with ceiling fan & wall heater
* Large dining & kitchen with split system air conditioner
* Upgraded kitchen featuring crisp white cabinetry, generous pantry cupboard, Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher & gas hot plates and oven, Westinghouse oven and tiled splashbacks
* 3 Bedrooms all of good proportion
* Bedroom 1 with built-in bed-head, dresser and robe
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
* Bedroom 3 of double bed proportion
* Day & Night holland blinds plus security screens throughout
* Exterior shade blinds to west facing front windows
* Bright bathroom with separate bath & shower
* Separate toilet
* Laundry with external access
* Long carport with secure gates (up to 2 cars capacity)
* Storage shed / workshop
* Sweeping lawns & established trees across a large tiered backyard
* Fruit tress include plum, loquat, cherry, apricot, nashi pear, peach, nectarine and 2 grape varieties
Perfectly located within easy reach of desirable amenities. Tea Tree Plaza is a short drive or walk away for world class shopping, along with Modbury Hospital, Bunnings Hardware and the Tea Tree Plaza Obahn Busway Interchange providing express transport to the city.
Local schools include Modbury High School, Torrens Valley Christian School, Highbury Primary, Modbury West & Modbury Special School.
Great solid brick home - Large allotment - Just add family!
Inspection is recommended!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
Land | 720sqm
House | 150sqm
Built | 1973
Council Rates | $1,305.81 per annum
Water | $154.25 per quarter
ESL | $214.35 per annum