House for Sale
Solid Brick Maisonette on Family Size Allotment
Property ID 1996617Constructed in 1953 and sited on a traditional size rectangular allotment of 403m2, this solid brick maisonette offers a great start-up package for first homebuyers looking to enter the market, or a terrific opportunity for the shrewd entrepreneur to increase their investment portfolio with an easy to rent', high return acquisition.
Polished timber floors and high 2.9m ceilings flow throughout the main body of the home, where a generous lounge and adjacent kitchen provide ample casual living space. The lounge offers a ceiling fan, gas heater and wall air conditioner, combining to offer a cosy living room for your daily lifestyle. The kitchen is equipped with a ceiling fan and skylight and offers plenty of space for a dining table, while the original cabinetry, upgraded stove, stainless steel dishwasher and sink provide the amenities.
There are 2 main bedrooms. Bedroom 1 has a ceiling fan. The main bathroom is located between bedrooms 1 & 2, a functional wet area with shower over bath. A third bedroom (or study) is at the rear of the home.
A generous lobby and laundry area provides a bright utility room, with direct access to the rear yard. A wide rear verandah provides a space for covered outdoor living, overlooking a lawn covered rear yard with garden beds and established trees. An oversize single garage and shade sail carport offer secure vehicle accommodation behind lock-up double gates. Security screens to most windows and two rain water tanks complete a tidy starter with room for future improvements.
* Attached solid brick Maisonette on generous 403m2 allotment
* Polished timber floors throughout the living areas
* Spacious lounge with ceiling fan, gas heater and wall air conditioner
* Kitchen / meals with functional cabinetry, stainless steel dishwasher, skylight and upgraded stove
* Bathroom with shower over bath
* 2 bedrooms, main bedroom with ceiling fan
* Additional bedroom or study at rear
* Large & bright lobby / laundry
* Wide rear verandah overlooking rear yard
* Lawn covered rear yard with garden beds & established trees
* Oversize single garage plus shade sail carport
* Lock-up double gates and security screens to most windows
* 2.9m high ceilings
* 2 Rain water tanks
* Upgraded instant gas hot water service
Quietly located within a no through road suburban pocket and central to all desired amenities. Local schools include St Brigid's School, Prospect North Primary, Enfield Primary and Our Lady of The Sacred Heart College, with TAFE SA Regency Park just down the road.
Prospect Road and its vibrant caf and restaurant precinct are within easy reach, plus quality shopping at the Churchill Centre includes Kmart, Coles, Bunnings, plus the new Costco and Aldi stores. Public transport is a short walk away, with buses on Churchill Road or the train station just behind Carroll Avenue, and there are plenty of reserves and recreational areas in the local area including Prospect Oval and Regency Park Golf Course.
Be the first to inspect! This one won't last long!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | UR - Urban Renewal
Land | 403 sqm
House | 70sqm
Built | 1953
Council Rates | $859.50 per annum
Water | $154.25 per quarter
ESL | $180.95 per annum