House for Sale
Solid Brick Austerity Home on Large Sub-Dividable Allotment
Property ID 2001502Quietly located on a no through road, this austerity built 3 bedroom cottage is sited on a massive 780m2 allotment with a generous street frontage of 17.98m. First home buyers will love the ready to enjoy' affordable housing that the offering presents, while investors and developers will have a keen eye of the prize, with the large dividable allotment presenting a great opportunity for future urban renewal.
The home is in sound condition with a 4 main room, bath, laundry, sleep-out (bed 3) & lobby configuration offering sound accommodation. Scattered art deco lighting, cornices and ceiling roses flow throughout, showing a glimpse of a proud heritage, from a time where high ceilings and detailed features were the norm.
A generous lounge boasts an open fire place, while bedroom 1 offers a ceiling fan. Bedroom 2 has a built-in robe and a combined kitchen / dining offers a tidy cooking zone with an early 1990's upgrade to the cabinetry. The main bathroom, laundry and separate toilet are neat and clean with a lobby and 3rd bedroom completing the interior.
Security roller shutters to all main windows will provide a comforting peace of mind while reverse cycle ducted air conditioning moderates the temperature. An oversize single garage allows lock-up accommodation for one vehicle and there is plenty of off street parking for others.
A rare opportunity to acquire a tidy cottage home on a potential packed traditional allotment.
* 3 bedroom, austerity built home on traditional land holding
* No through road location, close to all amenities
* Massive rectangular allotment of 780m2
* Wide frontage of 17.9m
* Existing home in great condition ready to move in and enjoy
* 4 main room, bath, laundry, sleep-out (bed 3) & lobby configuration
* Scattered art deco lighting, cornices and ceiling roses
* Traditional high ceilings
* Living room with open fire place
* Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
* Full width rear verandah overlooking rear yard
* Sweeping lawns, established shrubs and garden area
* Oversize single lock-up garage
* Rain water tank connected to the home
Perfectly located within easy reach of the city and the beach, with all desirable urban amenities close at hand. Arndale Central is just around the corner for your shopping and entertainment, plus the numerous speciality shops on Port Road & Torrens Road are at your disposal, along with reliable public transport on Regency Road.
Woodville High and Woodville Primary Schools are close by with TAFE SA Regency Park, Challa Gardens Primary, Whitefriars School, The Grove Education Centre, Flinders Park Primary and Pennington Primary also in the local area.
Inspection of this unique opportunity is recommended!
Council | Charles Sturt
Zone | Residential / 16 - Mid Suburban
Land | 780sqm (approx)
House | 156sqm (approx)
Built | 1955
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC