Unit for Sale
Ground Floor Unit Quiet Location Best of the Group
Property ID 1901405Quietly located in a peaceful no through road adjacent the River Torrens Linear Park, this solid brick or unit offers a unique opportunity to secure the best of the group, with a rear ground floor position providing the advantage of direct access to adjacent community open space and the bonus of low to no passing resident traffic.
An open plan design offers a generous living space where natural light gently infuses with a calming ambience. There is plenty of room for dining and living with an adjacent tiled kitchen offering functional cabinetry, gas stove, wide sink, handy pantry shelving and direct external access via a rear door.
The unit provides 2 double size bedrooms, both bright and airy. The main bedroom boasts a large floor to ceiling built-in robe with a mirror panel door, allowing ample robe space and some valuable extra storage area. A large bathroom has shower over bath, toilet and vanity along with a laundry trough and plenty of room for a washing machine.
A split system air conditioner will moderate the temperature and a single carpark will allow one vehicle to park off street while instant gas hot water supplies the amenities. There is a bus stop just around the corner and the Obahn Busway is within easy reach.
Location and potential packed! Home buyers and Investors, be sure to inspect!
* Solid brick unit at the rear of the group with access to quiet community open space
* Great location in quiet no through road near River Torrens Linear Park
* Open plan living / dining with kitchen adjacent
* Kitchen with functional cabinetry, gas stove, wide sink, handy pantry shelving and direct external access via a rear door
* 2 Double size bedrooms
* Main bedroom with floor to ceiling built-in robes including a mirror panel door
* Large bathroom with shower over bath, toilet, vanity, laundry trough and plenty of room for a washing machine
* Split system air conditioner
* Instant gas hot water service
* Carpark space for 1 car
* Plenty of open space for kids to play
* Close to bus stop and Obhan Busway
* 2.7m ceilings
Let the Torrens River Linear Park be your playground for exercise and recreation with this unique peaceful location. Klemzig Reserve, The Gaza Sports & Community Club and TK Shutter Reserve are also all within easy reach for your recreational pursuits. Klemzig Primary School is just around the corner with Vale Park Primary and St Pius X School also in the local area, along with Marden Senior College. Marden Shopping Centre, Greenacres & Gilles Plains Shopping Centre are all available for your weekly grocery shopping, and the Klemzig Medical Centre is just up the road. There is a bus stop just around the corner and the Obhan busway is within easy reach for express transport to the city. Homebuyers and Investors, be sure to inspect!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
House | 64sqm (approx)
Built | 1973
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC