House for Auction
#Lightsviewlife you've Arrived!
Property ID 2029548Chic contemporary townhouse living awaits with this stylish two storey townhouse. Constructed in 2013, the home offers 3 bedrooms and two living areas across a generous open plan design. Prepare to embrace the luxury of a fashionable planned suburb with a great location in the heart of vibrant Lightsview, offering walking distance to local lakes, reserves and cafes and only 8km to the CBD.
Currently rented at $356 per week to secure long term tenants, the home will appeal to both homebuyers looking for a value purchase with a longer term settlement and shrewd investors ready to take advantage of generous rental returns. The property is part of the government National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS), making the property even more attractive for serious investors.
"As the Commonwealth Government is no longer issuing new 10-year NRAS allocations and no replacement affordable housing scheme has been proposed, this is an ideal opportunity to continue to reduce your tax liability and increase your investment property portfolio."
Porcelain tiles and neutral tones flow through the ground floor living spaces where an open plan family, meals and kitchen offers a bright everyday space. Cook as you entertain with a fabulous spacious kitchen offering stainless steel appliances, woodgrain cabinetry, stone benchtops, double sink and wide breakfast bar. Central opening sliding doors unite the indoors and out where a generous paved patio offers a space for outdoor living and a double carport provides secure vehicle accommodation.
A separate lounge provides that valuable second living area while a clever utility wall' hosts a powder room, laundry, storage cupboard, linen and stairwell to complete the ground floor.
Upstairs offers 3 generous bedrooms with the main bedroom providing resort style amenities. A walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom and a large balcony overlooking the local neighbourhood combine to create the very best of master suite amenities. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes and are serviced by a modern main bathroom with dual vanities and separate bath and shower.
Currently tenanted under NRAS, you can take advantage of the Tax Free Rebate of $11,114.33 pa plus $356 per week for sensational returns.
NRAS (national rental affordability scheme) is a 10 year investment scheme with annual government grants paid to the investor. The 2017/2018 tax rebate to investors was $8,335.75 (Australian government contribution) plus $2,778.58 (state/territory contribution) for a total TAX FREE REBATE of $11,114.33, making a sensational return for investors.
This property is currently tenanted at NRAS rent of $356 per week until 14/10/2019
Invest for success or decide to reside! This one is a winner!
* Modern double storey townhouse located in the heart of Lightsview
* Great investment opportunity, National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) approved
* Currently rented at $356 to secure long term tenants
* 3 Bedrooms and 2 living areas
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom & large balcony
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Porcelain tiles and neutral tones to the ground floor living spaces
* Formal lounge adjacent entrance
* Large open plan family & dining room with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, woodgrain cabinetry, stone benchtops, double sink and wide breakfast bar
* Central opening sliding doors to rear paved courtyard
* Double garage with automatic panel lift door via rear access
* Ergonomic utility wall' with powder room, laundry, storage cupboard, linen and stairwell
* Main bathroom with dual vanities & separate bath and shower
* 2.7m ceilings throughout
* Solar & instant gas hot water services
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Great location in the heart of Lightsview
Ideally located amongst other quality town houses, with all urban amenities at your door step. There are numerous reserves and parks in the local area, perfect for your daily exercise and recreation. Quality schools include Cedar College and Heritage College, just up the road, with St Martins Primary, Hillcrest Primary and Hampstead Primary also quite close by. Shopping at Northgate Plaza is a modern and relaxing experience. Public transport is at your doorstep on East Parkway.
Investors and homebuyers act fast! Inspection is highly recommended.
Date: Thursday 31st January, 2019
Time: 6:00pm for a 6:30pm start
Location: The Arkaba Hotel, 150 Glen Osmond Rd, Fullarton
Vendors Statement: The vendor's statement may be inspected at 32 Halifax Street, Adelaide for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | SN
Land | 165 sqm
Built | 2013
Coucil Rates | tba
Water | tba
ESL | tba