House for Sale
Contemporary Grandeur - Luxury & Opulence
Property ID 1982900At home entertaining doesn't get much better than this 2007 built luxury family home. Sited on a 733m2 allotment within easy reach of all amenities, the home offers resort style living at home with unparalleled luxury flowing across a 3 or 4 bedroom design. Nothing but the very best of fittings and fixtures, state of the art wiring and lavish living spaces are highlighted by exceptional outdoor areas and generous garaging that will impress even the most discerning of purchasers.
Enjoy sophisticated casual home entertainment with an open plan design that interconnects casual and formal, indoor and outdoor spaces. Ceiling and outdoor speakers will pipe your favourite music as you relax in the spacious grandeur of the luxury design. A full bar overlooks a stunning games room and adjacent meals area. Stacker aluminium sliding doors open to let the outdoors in. Wine and dine alfresco style while enjoying the seamless integration between indoors and out.
A stunning luxury kitchen offers a central social hub for your home entertaining. Stay in touch with the family activities as you cook for family and friends. Stone bench tops, Damani 5 burner gas freestanding stove (with rotisserie function), Miele dishwasher, wide pantry cupboard with auto light, frosted glass splashbacks, double sink and breakfast bar combine into a salubrious cooking and social zone.
Step outdoors and enjoy over 70m2 of pergola covered decking, enhanced by botanical view over the adjacent reserve. A magnificent outdoor kitchen boasts both a regular and charchoal BBQ with a rotisserie, wok burner, wine fridge and sink. Fire up the custom built wood oven and prepare pizza, refresh the senses with a dip in the heated in-ground pool or relax with friends in the large spa bath.
The home offers 3 dedicated double size bedrooms with the master bedroom providing lavish amenities including a luxury ensuite with spa bath, walk-in robe plus a custom designed separate robe/ dressing room. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both provide built-in robes.
A full office adjacent the entry will provide a place to receive your clients while the kids relax in a full home theatre complete with projector, screen, built in surround sound speakers, bass, amplifier and tiered floor.
The theatres audio-visual hub networks through all rooms (and outdoors), enabling the media of your choice to be played in any room via wall pads that connect the inbuilt speakers and TV's. Set the ambience of each room for theatre atmosphere or dinner party with the touchscreen light control panel.
The entire home is acoustically insulated with the highest quality material. You'll hardly need to use the zoned, reverse cycle air conditioning nor will you be disturbed by room to room or outside noise.
An air-conditioned 3 car garage with automatic panel lift doors will accommodate both the family cars and other recreational vehicles.
* Large allotment of 733m2
* Frontage of 32.5m
* Stunning executive family entertainer of 9 main rooms plus garage
* State of the art electronic, speaker and lighting system throughout
* 3 bedrooms, all of double proportion
* Master bedroom suite boasting luxury ensuite bathroom with spa bath, walk-in robe plus a separate robe/ dressing room
* Large games room with full bar
* Kitchen boasting stone bench tops, Damani 5 burner freestanding stove, Miele dishwasher, wide pantry cupboard with auto light, frosted glass splashbacks, double sink & breakfast bar
* Full office adjacent entrance hall, complete with built-ins
* Dedicated home theatre with projector, screen and tiered floor
* Sliding stacker doors integrating indoor & outdoor living
* 70m2 of pergola covered outdoor living deck
* Alfresco area with ceiling fan
* Outdoor kitchen with two barbeques, wok burner, wine fridge and sink
* Wood oven
* In-ground swimming pool and spa bath
* Air conditioned 3 car garage with automatic panel lift doors
* Utility court with tool shed
* Porcelain tiles throughout the living areas
* 2.7m ceilings
* Alarm system installed
Close to all the modern amenities that Mawson Lakes has to offer including Mawson Lakes Shopping Centre, University of South Australia, the beautiful lakes area & Dry Creek Linear Park.
The Greenfields Wetlands and Dutton Avenue Reserve are within walking distance, offering the perfect place for your lifestyle, recreation, fitness and leisure. The Mawson Lakes Shopping Precinct and CBD are close by, a great spot for your weekly shopping or a casual weekend coffee. Educational facilities are at your doorstep including The University of South Australia, Endeavour College & Mawson Lakes School with Parafield Gardens Primary and High Schools just up the road. Public transport is readily available with both the bus and train accessible on foot.
Make your bid for this premium urban lifestyle today.
Council | Salisbury
Zone | Residential22 - Mawson Lakes
Land | 733sqm
House | 364sq...