House for Sale
Brick Veneer Home Extended and Awaiting Completion
Property ID 1969958Here is a great opportunity tradies, home builders, renovators, handymen and those with a flair for creative architectural modelling. Originally constructed in 1974, this modest home has been substantially extended over two levels with spacious living areas flowing across a unique design, all just waiting for a clever purchase to complete the already commenced project.
The current layout has an impressive 10 main rooms offering a variety of living configurations. The original main home boasts 3 bedrooms, living room, kitchen/meals and wet areas. Polished timber floors feature along with gabled ceilings rising from 2.4m to 3.5m. The 3 original bedrooms are all double bed capable with bedrooms 1 & 2 boasting ceiling fans and bedroom 1 offering built-in robes.
A spacious kitchen has a 900mm wide freestanding stove, walk-in pantry, double fridge space and sink with Pura Tap. Cook with views from a servery window overlooking a massive family room featuring slate tiled flooring and sliding glass doors to an elevated rear verandah. A spacious rumpus room boasts a second bathroom while a frame only' theatre or bedroom completes the ground floor. Upstairs offers a large 8.1 x 5.9m room with Dutch gabled ceiling, perfect as a master bedroom with and adjacent retreat area providing the luxury.
You will need to roll up your sleeves and get ready for some serious renovation rescue, but once completed this will be a magnificent grand family home!
* Generous allotment of 710sqm (approx)
* 17.6 metre frontage
* Brick veneer home updated and extended, in need of completion
* Perfect project for tradies, home builders, renovators or handymen
* 10 main rooms over two levels
* All rooms requiring final upgrading, painting, window treatments and floor coverings
* Kitchen with 900mm wide freestanding stove, walk-in pantry, double fridge space & sink with Pura Tap
* Polished timber floors & raked ceilings in the original home rising from 2.4m to 3.5m
* 3 bedrooms in the original home, two with ceiling fans, master with built-in robes
* Large slate tiled family room with sliding doors to elevated verandah
* Large rumpus room with second bathroom adjacent
* Generous laundry with subway tiles
* Large rear room - frame only' - in need of cladding
* Upstairs 8.1 x 5.9m room with Dutch gabled ceiling, ideal as bedroom with adjacent retreat area
* Single carport with double driveway
* Instant gas hot water service
* 2 ducted evaporative air conditioning units
* Generous rear yard with room for improvement
Perfectly located in a quiet "low transit" street within easy reach of desirable amenities. There are plenty of local schools available including Modbury West School (just around the corner), Redwood Park, Para Vista and Ingle Farm Primary Schools, The Heights School, East Para Primary, Valley View Secondary, Golden Grove High and Gleeson College. World class shopping facilities can be found at Westfield Tea Tree Plaza only a few minutes down the road, with Pelican Plaza and Golden Grove Village available for your everyday grocery shopping. There are bountiful parks and reserves in the local area idea for your sport and recreation, with numerous bike / walking trails providing access to both shopping centres and local schools. Public transport is nearby with bus routes readily available and the O'Bahn Busway Park & Ride' is only a short distance away.
The perfect offering for tradies and home builders with a creative flair! Your inspection is recommended!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
Land | 710sqm
House | 427sqm
Built | 1975
Council Rates | $2019.92 per annum
Water | $195.97 per quarter
ESL | $304.20 per annum