House for Sale
Solid Brick, 3 Bedroom Family Home + Studio
Property ID 1987437What a great starter or investment! Sited on a traditional 690m2 allotment, this solid brick home was constructed in 1965 and has since been upgraded into a stylish contemporary residence. With a terrific location only 10km from the city and offering walking distance to Charles Campbell College and Newton Shopping Centre, the home will appeal to younger families looking for space to grow, tradies & car enthusiasts who desire shed space, as well as shrewd investors looking for a considerable land holding and attractive rental returns.
Porcelain tiles, neutral tones and LED downlights greet us as we enter, flowing across a generous open plan living / dining room where a stunning kitchen overlooks in a sleek contemporary design. Enjoy modern interactive living in this fabulous spacious family area. Cook as you socialize with country style cabinetry, soft close drawers, timber look benchtops, subway tiled splashbacks, double ceramic sink, stainless steel appliances and pendant lighting combining to offer the latest of amenities.
Step outside where secure 3 car carporting and a double garage offer plenty of space for men who need sheds. A full width rear verandah provides a spacious area for outdoor living while a detached studio and storage room makes a great teenagers retreat or 4th bedroom.
All 3 bedrooms are of generous proportion and all offer timber floors. Built-in robes with mirror panel doors offer excellent wardrobing through all bedrooms while a sparkling bathroom offers floor to ceiling tiles, double basin and rail shower. A modern walk though laundry with under bench appliances spaces completes a stylish and affordable residence.
* Renovated and revitalised solid brick home
* Generous allotment of 690m2 allotment
* Only 10km from the city and within walking distance to shops and school
* 3 Bedrooms, all with timber floors and built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
* Spacious open plan kitchen, living & dining room
* Porcelain tiles (600mm x 600mm), downlights and neutral tones through the living areas
* Kitchen boasting country style cabinetry, soft close drawers, timber look benchtops, subway tiled splashbacks, double ceramic sink, stainless steel appliances and pendant lighting
* Upgraded bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, double basin and rail shower
* Renovated laundry with under-bench appliance spaces
* Secure 3 car carport
* Double garage with power
* Full width rear verandah
* Studio / teenagers retreat / 4th bedroom
* Hide-a-way storage room
* Alarm system installed
* 2.6m ceilings
Perfectly located in the heart of Paradise within easy reach of schools, shops and recreational reserves. Charles Campbell College is just around the corner with Paradise Primary School and St Francis of Assissi School both close by along with St Ignatius College, Thorndon Park Primary and East Marden Primary School, all in the local area. Centro Newton Shopping Centre is local and easily accessed on foot. Mosely Road reserve is just around the corner and the River Torrens Linear Park is nearby, a great place for your daily exercise and recreation.
Be sure to inspect at your earliest convenience. Investors and Home Buyers will all want a closer look at this one!
Council | Campbelltown
Zone | Residential 4- Suburban
Land | 690sqm
House | 271sqm
Built | 1965
Council Rates | $1347.55 per annum
Water | $181.24 per quarter
ESL | $283.40 per annum