House for Sale
Contemporary Style - Modern Sophistication
Property ID 1863427Call Agent for Weekend Open Time
Perfectly located across the road from a verdant reserve with tennis courts, playground and valuable open space, this 2007 constructed, modern family home boasts salubrious indoor and outdoor living spaces over a generous 4 bedroom design, ideal for the busy executive family who enjoy relaxing at home within architecturally designed areas of contemporary ambience and bright casual sophistication.
A gallery style entrance hall provides an opulent welcome with porcelain tiles, quality down lighting, feature artwork niche and a grand stairwell. The formal entertaining area is adjacent where a spacious layout produces a comfortable formal and theatre zone with gas heater, pendant lighting and surround sound speaker system providing modern comfort. A home office is also located off the entrance hall, contributing a great work from home space.
A generous casual area has the kitchen overlooking. Stainless steel hot plates and range-hood, glass splashbacks, stone bench tops, 2 wall ovens, integrated Miele dishwasher, crisp modern cabinetry with double pantry, wide fridge space and feature pendant lighting combine to create a fabulous cooking environment. A sophisticated open plan design combines timber, tiles and quality soft furnishings to create a comfortable everyday living space.
Step outside and entertain family and friends in style with an extensive outdoor living deck providing a chic alfresco living area. Relax in comfort all year round with Ziptrak blinds and gas heater combining to produce a cosy space for your outdoor entertainment. A generous lawn area will give the kids a place to play safely, plus there is a double shed for storage, all surrounded by mature plants and trees in manicured garden beds.
Upstairs offers 4 queen size bedrooms and a dedicated study (or 5th bedroom). The master suite spans the entire frontage of the home with a resort style design that includes a retreat area, walk-in robe, private balcony and a huge ensuite bathroom complete with double shower, sunken bath and dual vanity. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all offer built-in robes and a serviced by a spacious main bathroom and separate toilet. An upper lounge adjacent the stairwell landing provides yet another living area to complete an outstanding executive family home.
Features in brief:
* 2007 constructed executive family home with contemporary design appeal
* Great location adjacent a reserve with tennis courts, playground and open space
* Stunning gallery style entrance hall with feature artwork niche and a grand stairwell
* Extensive formal lounge / theatre with gas heater, pendant lighting and surround sound speaker system
* Home office with garage and hallway access, conveniently located adjacent the entrance hall
* Oversize double garage with automatic panel lift door plus direct internal access
* Stunning kitchen overlooking a huge casual living / dining area
* Kitchen boasting stainless steel hot plates and range-hood , glass splashbacks, stone bench tops, Miele integrated dishwasher, 2 wall ovens, crisp modern cabinetry with double pantry, wide fridge space and feature pendant lighting
* Extensive outdoor living deck (UMR) featuring gas heater, down lighting and Ziptrak blinds
* Double shed, generous lawn area and established plants to rear yard
* Guest powder room adjacent casual areas
* Spacious laundry with external access
* 4 queen size bedrooms, all with built-in robes
* Dedicated study (or bedroom 5)
* Resort style master bedroom with huge walk-in robe, retreat area, private balcony and generous ensuite
* Ensuite bathroom features double shower, dual vanities and sunken bath
* Spacious main bathroom with separate toilet
* Upper lounge adjacent stairwell landing
* Audio visual door chimes
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Alarm system installed
* Instant gas hot water service
* Irrigated front garden
* 2.7m ceilings
Quietly located in a quiet, low traffic street, close to all desirable amenities. Centro Newton Shopping Centre is just down the road for your day to day shopping requirements. Local schools include Norwood Morialta, Rostrevor College, Uni SA Magill, Stradbroke School along with St Francis of Assisi Primary and Thorndon Park Primary. St Ignatius College and Charles Campbell College are also in the local area. There is a multitude of reserves and parks at your disposal including the noted Morialta Conservation Park and Thorndon Park Reserve with walking trails, playground and picnic areas, ideal for your recreation and exercise. Campbelltown City Soccer & Social Club, Black Hill Conservation Park and the Fourth Creek Linear Reserve a short distance away.
A great opportunity to purchase an established executive home, in a great location. This one is sure to impress!
Council | Campbelltown
Zone | Residential
Land | 697sqm (approx)
House | 534sqm (approx)
Built | 2007