House for Sale
Summer Fun for the Extended Family Solid Brick Plus Granny Flat
Property ID 1923922The whole family will enjoy the spacious surrounds of this solid brick home, flat and garage set on a large 800sqm allotment with wide 19 meter frontage. Complemented by a sparkling in-ground swimming pool, boasting extensive carport and verandah areas with a central sweeping lawn providing the outdoor ambience, the home will appeal to larger families, those with live-in parents and home entertainers who enjoy sharing their space with friends.
A stylish blend of porcelain tiles and polished timber flooring combines with neutral dcor and art deco cornices, flowing throughout a 6 main room original home of solid brick construction. A generous living room and adjacent dining offer comfortable living spaces, (both include ceiling fans), with a large traditional style kitchen providing a sophisticated cooking and third living space.
Detailed solid timber cabinetry, central island bench, stained glass feature doors, stainless steel appliances and double sink combine to produce a stylish eat-in kitchen where the family can gather and interact.
All 3 bedrooms are double bed capable, all offering ceiling fans and polished timber floors. Bedroom 3 comes complete with a built-in robe. An upgraded bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles plus separate bath and shower adds a modern convenience. A separate toilet and laundry complete the main home.
A detached granny flat, 4th bedroom or future games room boasts a double size bedroom, functional cooking facilities plus a separate bath and laundry. A sweeping wrap-around verandah connects with the main home, providing a seamless integration of living areas, all overlooking a central lawn area with direct access to a sparkling in-ground pool and paved surrounds. Spend lazy summers relaxing in this resort style layout.
A 2 car carport with auto roller door allows access to a solid brick single oversize garage where there is plenty of room for vehicle accommodation plus some additional workshop and storage space. A rain water tank and several smaller storage sheds complete an appealing offering with desirable features.
* Solid brick 3 bedroom home plus semi-detached granny flat (or games room)
* Massive traditional allotment with room for the extended family
* Sparkling in-ground swimming pool with paved surrounds
* Main home with a combination of tiled and polished timber flooring
* Ceiling fans and modern timber venetian blinds to most rooms
* Large lounge with gas heater
* Generous central dining room
* Large eat-in solid timber kitchen with central island bench, stained glass feature doors, stainless steel appliances and double sink
* 3 genuine double size bedrooms
* Bedroom 3 with built-in robe
* Solid brick semi-detached granny flat with bedroom, kitchen, laundry and bathroom facilities
* Extensive verandah areas wrapping around central lawn
* Solid brick oversize garage with roller door
* Spacious 2 car carport (auto roller door)
* Cellar with access from garage
* Several other storage and garden sheds
* Rain water tank
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Great opportunity for the larger or extended family
Quietly located in a quiet, low traffic street, close to all desirable amenities, with the Horwood Avenue playground and Fourth Creek Reserve just around the corner. Rostrevor Tennis Club and playground reserve is also in the local area. Centro Newton Shopping Centre is just down the road for your day to day shopping requirements. Local schools include Stradbroke School, Paradise Primary and Athelstone Primary along with St Francis of Assisi Primary and Thorndon Park Primary. St Ignatius College and Charles Campbell College are also available. There is a multitude of other reserves and parks at your disposal including the noted Morialta Conservation Park and Thorndon Park Reserve with walking trails, playground and picnic areas, ideal for your recreation and exercise. Campbelltown City Soccer & Social Club and The Black Hill Conservation Park
A great opportunity to purchase a large family home home, in a great location. This one is sure to impress!
Council | Campelltown
Zone | Residential 4
Land | 800sqm
House | 304sqm
Built | 1966
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC