House for Sale
*Open Inspection Cancelled - Sorry for the Inconvenience * Spacious Home with Spectacular Views
Property ID 1927871This elite five-bedroom home is set across three spacious levels and captures breathtaking views across the Adelaide skyline. Views can be seen of the CBD, Adelaide's coastlines and Mount Lofty ranges. A home of this stature doesn't come around often.
The heart of the home is set in prime position looking out across Adelaide, there is a large open plan kitchen, living and dining area with balcony. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, walk-in-pantry and large benchtops. An additional second living area with raked ceilings and complete wet bar. Double sliding doors open out onto a beautifully landscaped, tiered garden.
A true highlight of this home is the master suite complete with generous ensuite featuring Hansa products, premium finishes, a double shower and dual vanity. Adjacent the ensuite is a walk-in-robe and separate 'to-die-for' dressing room, which has to be viewed to be truly appreciated.
Utilise the study for at home work, or, with its separate level at the front of the home, you have the option to turn the guest bedroom into a home office which is complete with its own toilet and basin.
The home also houses an additional three bedrooms all with built in robe storage, making a total of five potential beds including a third floor bedroom having its very own private balcony.
Unique features of this home include the private elevated backyard, its North-East facing aspect, which keeps the house bright throughout the day yet angled precisely enough to avoid sun glare - both rare for this wonderful suburb.
- 3 balconies all with views over Adelaide skyline
- Ducted vacuuming
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Internal and external intercom across all 3 levels
- Temperature controlled hot water panel
- Parquetry flooring
- 2.5 bathrooms with separate powder room
- Remote controlled electric curtain and blind in Master Bedroom
- Electric heated towel rails in ensuite
- Laundry chute from dressing room directly to the laundry
- Security cameras and alarm system
- Double garage parking with automatic panel lift door
- Additional car parking space to the side of the driveway
- Fully landscaped and irrigated; low maintenance allowing a 'lock up and leave' approach
- Enclosed private rear yard with garden shed, water feature and fruit trees
- Electricity to the garden shed and rear yard
- Multiple indoor living areas
- Flexible layout of bedrooms with options for a home office
This home is one not to be missed.
Council | Marion
Zone | Residential 11
Land | 800sqm
Built | 1997
House | 370sqm
Coucil Rates | $2519.00 Per Annum
Water | TBC
ESL | $374.80 Per Annum