Unit for Sale
Solid Brick Unit Small Group Secure Compound
Property ID 1851168Quietly located in a tidy group of only three, this 1976 built unit offers tranquillity and security across a 2 bedroom design providing a great starter for the younger buyer, a terrific down scaler or a shrewd investment for the astute entrepreneur. A gate at street level will ensure only residents and friends enter the group, where a small group of only three units nestles, creating a satisfying peace of mind for your daily lifestyle.
Porcelain tiles flow throughout an L shaped, open plan living, dining and kitchen, combining with a neutral colour scheme to create a welcoming atmosphere, perfect for your everyday lifestyle. A feature wall with television bracket adds a subtle nuance.
A spacious kitchen overlooks, offering crisp neutral cabinetry, modern appliances with tiled splashbacks, double sink and a Pura Tap. An adjacent laundry provides functional amenities, along with a sparkling well maintained bathroom. Both bedrooms are double bed capable, with bedroom 1 offering a built-in robe and bedroom 2 having a television bracket.
A single garage has an automatic roller door for your convenience, plus there is room to park a second vehicle in the driveway. A drive through functionality allows access to a paved rear courtyard with clothes line and synthetic lawn area, completing a very tidy and attractive offering.
Features in brief:
* Tenanted at $270 per week on a periodic lease agreement
* Solid brick unit in gated group
* 2 bedroom design constructed in 1976
* Open plan L shaped living, dining & kitchen
* Feature wall with television bracket to the living area
* Porcelain tiles to the living areas, carpets to the bedrooms
* Both bedrooms of double bed capability
* Bedroom 1 with built-in robe
* Bedroom 2 with television bracket
* Spacious kitchen with crisp neutral cabinetry, modern appliances with tiled splashbacks, double sink and a Pura Tap
* Bright, well maintained central bathroom
* Walk through laundry with access to outdoors
* Paved courtyard with synthetic lawn area
* Single garage with automatic roller door
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* 2.44m ceilings
The perfect starter and great for the younger family with Wandana Primary School, St Pius X School, Hampstead, Gilles Plains and Vale Park Primary all in the local area along with Windsor Gardens Secondary College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains The George Crawford Community Centre and the Hillcrest Community Centre. The River Torrens Linear Park and other reserves, sports & community clubs are also close by for your exercise and enjoyment. Gilles Plains Shopping Centre is just down the road for your grocery supplies and Tea Tree Plaza is available for your designer and specialty shopping. Public transport is only a short walk to the bus on Lyons Road and the North East Busway Paradise Interchange is close by for transport to the City & Tea Tree Plaza.
A quality unit in a great location that will certainly impress!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 155sqm (approx)
House | 92sqm (approx)
Built | 1976
Council Rates | $838.75pa
Water | $148.35pq
ESL | $173.60pa
Community | $508.03pa